ULTRA Abu Dhabi Announces Highly-Anticipated Phase 1 Lineup
ABU DHABI – THURSDAY 5th & FRIDAY 6th MARCH 2020
DU ARENA ON YAS ISLAND
For the first time in its history, ULTRA Worldwide is coming to the Middle East. In March 2020, the UAE’s community of electronic music fans will finally get to revel in the unparalleled ULTRA experience at ULTRA Abu Dhabi.
The two-day festival will take place at the largest open-air venue in the region, du Arena, which is located on Yas Island, one of the world’s fastest growing leisure and entertainment destinations and a pinnacle of luxury in the United Arab Emirates.
ULTRA Abu Dhabi’s Phase 1 lineup is stacked with globally-renowned electronic music acts that touch all corners of the dance floor. The Main Stage will predominantly house the festival’s bombastic, stadium-smashing sounds, while ULTRA Worldwide’s renowned house and techno brand RESISTANCE stage will host the festival’s underground acts. Earlier this year, RESISTANCE concluded its third annual Ibiza summer residency at the world’s biggest nightclub, Privilege, welcoming more than 50,000 fans over the nine-week residency.
The Phase 1 lineup includes:
- After mind-blowing performance closing the main stages of ULTRA Japan and ULTRA South Africa, multi-platinum record selling Dutch artist AFROJACK is revered for rattling dance floors with his high-octane, hands-in-the-air sets.
- Swedish progressive house maestro Alesso is a globe-trotting superstar who’s ready to mesmerize ULTRA Abu Dhabi fans with his hallmark boisterous beats and vocal-driven records.
- Former Dash Berlin front man, Jeffrey Sutorius will showcase his newly formed solo act THE RETURN OF DASH BERLIN to adoring trance fans.
- Grammy-nominated international heavyweight DJ Snake will make his Abu Dhabi debut with a set full of his signature blazing beats and propulsive verve.
- Eric Prydz, one of the most in-demand artists of our time will shape-shift across genres in his Main Stage set, and will also perform on the RESISTANCE stage under his techno-centric alias Cirez D, touting his darker shades of underground sounds.
- Ranking the #15 DJ in the world on DJ Mag’s Top 100 list, KSHMR will bring his Indian-American flavour to the decks as he wows the crowd with electro-house tunes.
- Genre-bending supergroup Major Lazer is known for their Jamaican-inspired firestarter tunes and are sure to tease unreleased material from their forthcoming fourth studio.
- NICKY ROMERO is also joining the lineup, following his iconic appearance in Abu Dhabi earlier this year. Famous for his hit with David Guetta “When Love Takes Over: and for producing Rihanna’s “Right Now,” the talented producer is welcomed back to Abu Dhabi with open arms.
- Three-time Grammy award-winner Zedd is known commercially for his chart-topping hits such as “Middle,” “Stay the Night,” and “Clarity,” but also famous for drawing influences from progressive house, dubstep and classical into his dance creations.
Italian techno powerhouse Deborah De Luca, long-time RESISTANCE fan-favorite and bass purveyor Eats Everything, and Grammy-nominated house and techno producer Nic Fanciulli round out the Phase 1 lineup announcement.
As well as being the capital city, Abu Dhabi is rapidly on its way to becoming the cultural centre of the UAE. The modern, cosmopolitan vibe lures in visitors from all around the world, who journey to the Middle East seeking that famous Emirati luxury. Book now to reserve your spot at ULTRA’s Middle East debut!
Tickets for ULTRA Abu Dhabi are on sale now!
ULTRA ABU DHABI 2020 LINEUP
HEADLINERS (IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER)
THE RETURN OF DASH BERLIN
SASHA I JOHN DIGWEED
DEBORAH DE LUCA
Tier 2 – 2-day ticket | AED560
Tier 3 – 2-day ticket | AED640
Premium General Admission
Tier 2 – 2-day ticket | AED700
Tier 3 – 2-day ticket | AED780
ULTRA Abu Dhabi 2020 is proudly presented by the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi.